I recently worked with BurdaStyle for their RESTYLE photo shoot. I got to work with an incredible team of super talented people and use natural makeup while doing it. I love how they are inspiring artists AND creating a community for people who like to sew.
- For Alden's fresh, clean, updated 60's inspired look I used the following products:
- Stratus Instant Skin Perfector
- Nvey Eco Organic Moisturizing Mascara
- Jane Iredale PureLash Extender and Conditioner Jane Iredale Eye Gloss in Champagne Silk
- Muse lip2cheek in Muse by rms beauty
- Alima Pure Satin Matte Blush in Tulip
- Brought to you by:
- Photography TRUJILLO | PAUMIER
- Makeup JESSABLADES
- Model ALDEN DAVIS
- Hair CRISTINE CUTTAIA | SASSOON SALON
- Stylist DAVID MORGAN
- Artistic Director ALISON KELLY
- Video & Editing SUSANNA LOCASCIO
Inspiration for the RESTYLE series: "There is so much potential locked within our patterns, and we are excited to show you a new way to look at them. Interspersed with our new patterns, we will be showing you RESTYLED patterns from the past. Today we kick it off with the restyled Shakira dress. Shakira was our first ever plus-size pattern. We’ve gone back into the vaults to give this old pattern a bold new look with contemporary revisions. Available in sizes 46-60, the simple tunic-like shape makes this a versatile pattern for alterations."
Wondering what BurdaStyle is?
BurdaStyle is a place for people who sew or would like to learn. Our aim is to bring the traditional craft of sewing to a new generation of fashion designers, sewing hobbyists, DIYers and anyone looking to sew something. The website offers copyright-free sewing patterns, step-by step sewing tutorials, skill sharing, inspiration, project ideas and people passionate about sewing.
Check out the video for a behind the scenes look!