Pages

2/24/11

I love my job

A very busy and overwhelming day was just made a whole lot better when I received this note from a client in regards to our recent natural beauty lesson.
"So, I was late coming to work this morning because I was having so much fun playing with my new makeup. Thank you so much for all your help Jessa!"

Trying on new colors and products (all non-toxic of course) in your bathroom before work- I can't think of a better reason to be late!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, supported by your friends and loved ones.

Interested in having your own Natural Beauty Lesson? 
Always wondered how to wear bronzer or do a smokey eye? 
Curious about what ingredients to avoid and what products are safe?
For more details- email us at info (at) bladesnaturalbeauty (dot) com 

cutie girls pulling their friend along in a wagon via

No comments:

Post a Comment